The GHA family is one of the UK’s largest social landlords, property managers and developers.
Our ambition – to create “Better homes, better lives” – has seen us transform into an award-winning, customer-focused organisation and a group comprising:
- Glasgow Housing Association (GHA), with nearly 44,400 affordable homes for rent in Glasgow;
- Cube Housing Association, with 3300 affordable homes and 1200 factored homeowners in Glasgow and seven other local authority areas outside Glasgow;
- Lowther Homes, a commercial subsidiary with 340 mid and full-market apartments;
- YourPlace Property Management, with 24,100 homeowners
- and a limited liability partnership (LLP) GHA Legal.
Social housing is our core business. Both Glasgow Housing Association (GHA) and our partner Cube are not-for-profit organisations. We are Registered Social Landlords, Industrial and Provident Societies and registered charities. We are both regulated by the Scottish Housing Regulator.
The GHA group is committed to equality and diversity in everything it does and is an equal opportunities employer. We do not have a universal customer. Our customer base is diverse with people from many different communities and with different interests. We aim to reflect the richness of diversity in our communities and include people of different abilities, needs, ages, cultures, genders, races, religions and sexual orientations.