Turning Point Scotland provides high quality, person centred support for people with a variety of needs across North Lanarkshire.
Much of what we do is funded through people’s own personalised budget which ensures the person remains in control of their life; it puts your future in your hands.
No matter what your needs and support choices are, speak to us and we will see if we can help.
- Make sure you are aware of all the available support options
- Assist you to develop your own personalised support plan
- Help you identify how your support will be provided and by whom
- Help you to arrange and manage your own budget
At Turning Point Scotland we provide support to enable you lead as fulfilling and independent
a life as possible. By listening to your specific needs we will design supports that are as
individual as you are.
The support we can offer will help you to:
- Look after your house and manage your household budget
- Arrange and attend appointments
- Get on with everyday tasks like keeping your house clean and tidy, washing and ironing your clothes etc.
- Prepare meals and provide advice on healthy eating
- Look after yourself getting up, going to bed and everything in between.
What hours can I be supported for?
When we meet with you we draw up a plan that identifies what your needs are and what you wish
to achieve from your service. From this we then build a schedule and we will discuss with you how
much time we need to support you in order for you to achieve your goals.
How will I pay for my support?
Turning Point Scotland will invoice you every four weeks or we can arrange to set up a direct debit,
depending on what suits your needs.
For more information you can download the Turning Point Scotland North Lanarkshire leaflet.
Turning Point Scotland North Lanarkshire
Unit 71-73, Fountain Business Centre
T 01236 426807