Turning Point Scotland Aberdeen Housing Support can provide flexible housing support options from the point of crisis, through to tenancy sustainment or longer term support.
We aim to enable the people we support to lead as fulfilling and independent a life as possible and will work with the specific needs of each individual.
We can help with:
- Maintaining a tenancy and keeping independent
- Working on skills to support specific needs
- Managing a household budget & finance
- Assisting with correspondence
- Arranging and keeping appointments with professionals involved in the care of each individual
- Supporting household tasks like laundry, ironing and cleaning
- Advice on keeping safe and secure
- Shopping and preparing meals on a budget and advice on healthy eating
- Support with day-to-day routines and prompts for medication or personal hygiene
Turning Point Scotland Aberdeen Housing Support has experienced staff that can provide specialist support for individuals with complex and challenging needs including:
- Mental health issues including anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, personality disorders and Schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions including Huntington’s Disease or recovering from a stroke
- Acquired brain injury
- Learning disabilities
- Coping with a mental health condition that co-exists with alcohol or drug issues
The service is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday however we have a flexible approach and can work out-with these hours such as early in the morning, evenings and weekends depending on need.
Named key-workers and an office base which can be accessed in office hours either by phone or in person, regular person-centred reviews and recovery approach.
Turning Point Scotland carefully recruit staff with on-going training and supervision. We ask for regular feedback k on our performance and strive for continuous improvement. Our services are quality audited both externally and internally.
We work to a core set of values which underpin all Turning Point Scotland services.
- For more information download the leaflet for Turning Point Scotland Aberdeen Housing Support.
Turning Point Scotland Aberdeen Housing Support
45-49 Holburn Street
T: 01224 577 327
F: 01224 577 328